Barbara
  It would help a lot if you would give us a little more information about Tom...
Where did he come from...How did you discover he is FeLV+...
How old is he...Does he get along with other cats..Is he people friendly...

There isn't a great line of people waiting to take FeLV+ kitties...
You will need to convinse us that we want to save him...

And what part of the world is he in.???  This list is world wide....

Tad

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I need to find Tom a good home with another positive kitty or I have no choice but to put him to sleep. I have 4 non-positive kitties and my vet said I must place him some where to be with another of his own kind or by his self. PLEASE help save Tom and let him live out the rest of his life in comfort. I will provide all food and littler.

Barbara Baass
835-2484

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.