Hi all,

It's been awhile.  I have not been able to read the list.  The email subject
lines alone have been too upsetting to me.  I am beginning to think I will
never recover from the loss of Loki and Leeloo.

I wanted to send you a link to a kind of comic book story my niece Alisha
wrote for her anthropology class.  It features her cats Mitas, Kaiya, and
Dotty (these are also my sister Lynda's and niece Shawna's cats... the first
bunch they rescued).  they lost Leeloo and Loki's siblings, Milo and Abby to
FeLV... All listed on Belinda's CLS list).

Alisha is a bit of an artist. Click "Next" to view each page.

Enjoy,
  Steve

http://alisha.leafglow.com/gallery/gallery36.html