to be honest, i'd trust bonded professional pet-sitters in my own home
WAY before i'd trust any off-site place..... if just in terms of
diseases, if nothing else....

and don't forget hiding places they could get into in new places: when
i moved back to buffalo from michigan and was staying at my mother's
(who was terrified of cats), mine stayed with the friend who had taken
over my apartment when i'd moved to michigan 3 years earlier. the day
i came to reclaim the cats, the guy was really upset--he could NOT
find FirstCalico.... he said he'd looked EVERYWHERE..... i said, "did
you check the cupboard over the refrigerator?" "no, but the door's
closed." ha--guess where she was? it had been one of her favorite
places to hide when we lived there--so i knew just where to find her!

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]