*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Friday, May 13, 2005 8:13 AM
*To:* felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
*Subject:* Re: Ginger

She will not touch liver shake. She would not touch it several days ago either, though, when she was still trying to eat other things, so I think she does not like it. I am syringing it to her mixed with A/D. She does not want me to touch her now, I think because I have been syringing her so much and she hates it. She will play with a string, but otherwise hides from me.

Michelle