No.  For bartonella it's zythromax for 21 days......  Also, if you're dealing with uri that's probably why she's not eating more than the teeth.  Keep her well hydrated.  Have you tried the baby neosynephrin (I think that's what it is) drops in her nose?  Humidifier?  She's got to smell the food to eat.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I forgot to have her tested for bartonella. I will ask the internist
to do that on Monday. Maybe that is what it is... >

Since you're already giving Ginger Dox, you're probably ahead of the
game if she is positive for bartonella. I know that's what my vet
prescribed for Hemobart, so maybe it works with all forms of blood
parasites.
Nina