We're hoping for a miracle for Stitch here too.

tonya

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tell you Michael, some days it's very difficult to be a member of this
list. We're due for a miracle or two, I'm hoping Stitch is one of
them. I'm very glad Stitch has you to look after him. Are you getting
to be with him more these days, or are you still separated most of the
time? That's got to make it doubly difficult. My thoughts and prayers
are with you guys. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you're
doing.
Nina