I'm so sorry it was his time.  He's at the Bridge waiting for you, breathing freely and waiting to send you someone to keep you company.  Our thoughts and tears are with you....

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My little buddy is gone...
i never had the chance to take him home for one last play session.
shortly after my arrival he became excited and was really struggling to breath. it was time for stitch to finally go to a better place. It took only 39 days from the first onset of his symptoms. in the end even the CCNU could not save him. It was a tough fight and now it is time for both of us to rest. thanks again to everyone for all their support! You have all made a huge difference

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Yahoo! Mail