you couldn't have said it any better!!

Mia

tamara stickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Put kids in place of the animals and think about it that way, would you want her not going to jail, but instead working with other kids?

Ah...no..you'll get the more emotional response from me if you leave "animals" just where it is...

I love kids too, but at least they can speak up in the same language.

Trust me....people who delibertly or through ignorance hurt animals & children...well, they are the lowest of the low.

I DO believe she should be punished...and it never occured to me that she had done something delibertly to hasten their deaths, but fixing a problem, or trying too does more in the long run than just punishing for the acts...  This woman is prob. a "collector" who got in over her head...then who do you go too?  Your friends and family think you're nuts...just "get rid of them, they're ONLY animals..."  but it would break your heart to do so, no one understands so you'll just do it all yourself..you'll show them....

I believe she needs therapy first...then it can be decided HOW to proceed...were the acts intentional...out of frustration....or the by-product of over empathy that turned into a logic & reality breakdown?

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.  God help us all.