Thats horrible. What a horrible man. that is why shelters and rescue groups suggest never giving a cat away for free to somone you don't know.

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I hadn’t even thought about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 12:26 PM
To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Please read this response!! URGENT:DO NOT USE-KittyKind -CATRESCUE-in Or...

I agree very fishy. I wouldn't leave a kitty with him. The area I live in has a person who traps ferals and goes around to homes and asks for cats he says to keep on his farm to keep down rodents. He is selling them to a well known research facility at a large medical college. My friends and I make it a point to tell everyone we can what he is doing.

Mia Nicer
Phone: (646) 226-3277
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]