I'm glad he's safe and sound with you. I think a children's book is a great idea. Anything that helps kids learn early to appreciate animals as individuals with all the emotions and attributes of humans is a good thing!
Nina

Gloria Lane wrote:

I've got Sam here at my house.. he's not going anywhere unless it's a REALLY good foster home, indoor only of course. Right now he's snoozing! I kept thinking about a kid's book, or documentary film, called Sam's Adventure, or Finding Sam, or something!