-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: need prayers please!

Hideyo,

Many prayers coming for Cork and Carl -

FYI, I use homeopathic Arnica for bleeding, usually.  Use it on myself
for
nosebleed and I used it on my beloved kitty Nicky before he died - mouth

bleeding, vet said cancer. Works great.

Gloria

At 03:08 PM 6/7/2005, you wrote:
>One of my 4 year old babies, a mutt doggy, Corky (mix of Scottie,
Westie
>and Schnauzer) all of sudden started having bloody stools early this
>morning - or I should say, there really was no stools, just tons and
tons
>of dark red bloods coming out like a flood so much came out that I
almost
>fainted - I never seen so much blood at one place- she has also thrown
up
>- I took her to her the emergency clinic getting some IV and
antibiotics -
>she bleeded there also.  After some testing, they narrowed it down to a

>couple of things - and they are hoping that fluid therapy and the
>antibiotics will treat her -  please pray for Cork's recovery - a poor
>baby, she is very scared there, she is never out of the house and I
really
>want to be able to bring her home soon!
>
>Also, last Saturday, I rescued a boy kitty who I had been feeding for
>several months now.  I  noticed that he lost lots of weight (I hadn't
seen
>him for a couple of weeks) - and I took him to the vet - everything
seems
>to be OK except that on ELISA, he tested positive on FIV - now I am
having
>Cornell Lab to do the western blot (as I had a couple of cats who
tested
>positive on FIV via ELISA, and ended up negative later) - anyway, now I

>have to figure out where to place him - he must have belonged to
someone a
>long time ago, as he is very friendly and used to people. I talked to
Carl