From: JENNIFER RATLIFF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:22 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Sebastian Update

Sebastian has been doing alot better.  His hind legs are getting a little stronger.  I am still looking for a good vet that has alot of exprience dealing with +kitties.  I have tried to pull up the list on the kitties website, but I can't for some reason.  I live in West Virginia.  Also, does anyone know of any vitamins or supplements that I should being giving Sebastian on a daily basis to help with his appetite and immune system.

P.S I am praying for Bramble.