From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rachel
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 10:11 AM
To: FELV TALK List
Subject: OT - PETA question

I don't want to drive the list crazy on the pit topic again, but I thought this was rather interesting and was curious about PETA's stand on this (which is mentioned in the article).

First off, I recognize this is an opinion article, but the author claims to be part of PETA.  I am not a PETA supporter, so I don't know if she is actually in any way associated with PETA.
I was wondering if anyone could corroborate or dispute these statements, in particular to PETA's stand/opinion on this matter ...

many thanks ...

Rachel

"Folk will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog"  C. Doran

http://mail.yahoo.com

Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP is moving our Chicago office to the Hyatt Center, 71 S. Wacker Dr., Chicago, Illinois 60606 - effective June 15, 2005. Email addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar of your Web browser:

http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp

Please Note: Effective July 1, 2005, some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle, Chicago IL, 60604.