-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Nina's Timmy

Gypsy should be congratulated too! She's finally started to put on
weight and for the first time, I don't feel like I'm on death-watch with

her anymore.
Nina

Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP is moving our Chicago office to the Hyatt Center, 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Email addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar of your Web browser:

http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp

Please Note: Some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle, Chicago IL, 60604.

Have a purrfect day
Cherie