Thanks, Kerry! We've been traipsing around in the woods - poison ivy , ticks, animals, etc - going to do some more flyer-ing next. Gloria

At 09:10 AM 6/16/2005, you wrote:
Good luck with finding Smokey, Gloria. If anyone can find him, you can.
Sending lots of positive vibes. Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria Lane
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:56 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Any more animal communication questions?

Yes!  Susan and I are looking for a lost cat (again) - Smokey, a
Siamese cat.  It's in a wooded area, nice residential area, but backs
up on the woods near the freeway.  We want to know if he's alive and
where to look.  Should I email you privately?

Gloria

On Jun 15, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Kathleen A. Berard wrote:

> Hi, everyone. I just wanted to see if there are any more questions;
> I will be signing off Thursday night as I am traveling to Dallas to
> teach a workshop.
>

> Kat
>

> Kathleen A. Berard, Animal Communicator, Vibrational Essences
> Practitioner and Holistic Care Consultant
>
> KATALYST FOR ANIMAL WHOLENESS, INC.  www.katberard.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> EMAIL ME TO RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MONTHLY
> "KAT'S JOURNAL" NEWSLETTER!
>

> "If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason
> for your existence on Earth is to find it."  Oprah

<hr>

Please Note: Some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle, Chicago IL, 60604.

<hr>