Hi Hideyo,
Cats that are eating can develope Fatty Liver if they are not eating enough and haven't been getting enough food for a while. My concern is if he is yellow and jaundice, it's more than a small problem, it is serious. Even Buddie with liver cancer and sepsis on top of it was barely yellow, so if he is noticably jaundice there must be a a pretty good amount of liver damage, not to say he can't overcome it, as you know the liver is pretty resilient. Just keep a very close eye on him, you don't want it to develope into Fatty Liver, it is major work and effort to pull a cat out of that. The best way to make sure a cat is getting enough food is get them to their optimum weight and make sure they are maintaining it.

Just an FYI cholangial hepititis is also very serious, that is what my vet thought Buddie had, but it turned out it was cancer.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com