She was doing fine until she got the sepsis infection, then she wasn't eating very good and got very slightly jaundice by the time she beat the infection, so I decided to get a feeding tube. She was fighting the cancer so hard and beat the sepsis (which my vet was pretty sure she wasn't going to survive), I wasn't going to let her die from lack of food, something I could control. She had her tube for about two months and she loved it, we bonded like never before in that year that she was fighting the cancer, I was amazed at what she would put up with. Buddie was not a very social cat before she got cancer but became very social in that last year.

She would run to the couch and wait when she heard me getting her feeding syringes ready and lay purring the whole time I fed her. When we were done she'd flop over on her side and take a snooze :)

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com