Hi Kerry,

I hope the hematocrit starts back up!  Could you possibly keep Flavia crated while you're gone?

tonya

Kerry MacKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone
Well, we went to the vet again today, and much to my relief, Flavia's count remains at 17!
So, so far, between June 22 and today it's gone: 6-7.5; 21; 21; 17; 17.
She lost 3 oz weight. (When they first weighed her, she had "lost a pound"--I said that couldn't possibly be right--surely? So they started again, and this time she was 8lb 12 oz. She was 8lb 15oz the last 2 visits.)
We go back on Tuesday again. And I have to leave on Wednesday evening.
I'm trying to figure a way to start the immunoregulin on Tuesday, as it will have to be continued while I'm not here (have already primed the vet, to get a jump on the holiday--she's new, I haven't even met her yet--and emailed her info from Kyle; plus she has the 3 articles posted on the website). This will be the challenge over the next 2 days!
Thank to all of you wonderful people for your support and god wishes--please continue sending good vibes for Flavia.
Kerry