I had a cat tested for FeLV a few weeks ago and she came back positive.  We will retest soon.  She is about a year old, maybe pregnant, and a throw away.  I have never had this happen before and I have done spay release for several years with feral cats.  I contacted vet who does alternative medicine and we have her on supplements hoping to boost her immune system.  Can anyone give me any advise on how to care for this cat?  I have one 13 year old cat that is negative for FeLV but who has some health problems so I can't even consider letting them together.  Any information would  be appreciated.