Tad:

She is beautiful - can't even tell she is disabled.  I loved the last picture of you and the meezers.  Love that you have a houseful.  I love them - especially the old apple heads and sealpoints are my favorite!  We have a bluepoint himmy/siamese mix owner surrender and I love him to pieces and would have a house full however I am not allowed to "rescue" Siamese by my partner cuz of their "tude" - LOL.  However we do have an inordinately large number of tabbies - which I also love but are king of the 'tudes and even worse four torties (your baby is beautiful) that have even worse tudes that Siamese or tabbies ever thought of having.  And when you have a single kitten bottle baby tortie........  need I say more?

Thanks for sharing your pictures.  Now I am going to go look at your rescues and the other photos in the group.