Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:35 AM
Subject: thoughts Adri is dead

Thank you.  Since I am new in town I do know many people here.  Your words and support mean a lot for me.

I have been thinking very "weir" things:  Do you think animals have soul? do they move to another place? how we know if they don't just disappear?

You know? I could help notice that I never have cry for the people that have die in other countries in the war,  starving in Africa, accidents,  etc....  I mean I feel very sorry and I think it is awfull; but I never have cryed for them as I have cried for Adri.  Adri is just a cat.  Is it wrong?

Alejandra