belinda and kerry, thank you for reminding folks about this important reality....

how did the chicago freecycle group get talked into not doing animals????? i know there are folks all over the country who spend a couple of hours every day flagging messages on their local boards to get them hidden....

what a great idea, too, to suggest the folks give the nominal donation fee to their local shelter (or the rescue that couldn't take them for lack of funds/room.....)!