Dear Joan,

Please tell your friend that Twiggy is in my thoughts and prayers.  Hoping she'll recover her appetite soon.

Julie

Joan Doljan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Twiggy was rescued by my friend Norrice from a house with a few FIP kittens. Twiggy has always been very frail and now is not eating once again.  She is FIV-/FELV-.

Thank you,

Joan

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.