Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 10:01 AM
Subject: [CritterConvoys] Update on Gig the cat

Sorry if there are typos but I am crying some tears of small joy this morning.

Just off of the phone with the vet and they finally followed what I insisted they do and treat
Gigi for snake bite.  She has had major goof balls of antibiotics, injections and drains put into her leg.

This morning there is a tiny bit of movement in her foot although very swollen still, her other leg has not progressed and shows some signs of improvement.  The puncture wound to her neck is closing up.

Please keep those positive prayers and good thoughts coming her way, it seems to be helping.

She has a long way to go but at least now there is hope

Joyce

Forgotten Friends Pet Rescue, Inc
6930 State Route 10
Sharon Springs, NY 13459

call: 518-284-2655 to see how you can help keep an animal alive. Sponsor a pet.

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.16/83 - Release Date: 8/26/2005