Dear Michelle
I can totally relate to the "blubbering wreck" business. (That's why I
avoided going back to vet for Caramel and Levi's ashes and had them sent to
me instead--I knew what would happen minute I walked thru the vet's door.)
So believe me you're not alone! It would have been more surprising if you
hadn't broken down--the association and memories for you were very strong,
and it's still so recent that you lost your little Bramble (now I'm in tears
too!).

It's not surprising that you're so keenly observant now of Buddy and
Minstrel. (Lucky kitties--unlike many so pets, they will never suffer in
silence because you're so attuned to their normal behavior that you notice
the second something seems different.) I know if I were you I'd be doing the
same thing--having Buddy tested.

I have no experience of seizures (tho the mad behavior you describe does
ring bells -- I've seen mine behave like that and it did alarm me too, but
as it didn't last I just put it down to "crazy cat" behavior). Others on the
list will weigh in I'm sure.

Praying it's not as you fear, but if it is, you know we're all here for you.
And Buddy couldn't be in better hands.

Let us know what happens when you have time, Michelle.

love and hugs to you and Buddy and Minstrel, Kerry