Thanks Michelle, Amber has two spots on her hind quarters, I am tring Apple Cidar Vinegar twice a day, we will see how that works....
Thanks
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Charlie, an FIV+ cat at the shelter, developed this and it kept getting worse.  He got two steroid shots (I can not remember the name of the steroid but it started with a T) and then was on prednisone for a few weeks. I also removed him from the feral cat yard and put him in the shelter, and he got treatment for ear mites and had his ears cleaned out. He got better. I found him a home and he completely recovered, from having lost about 1/2 his fur and having lots of red patches, to being fine. To this day we do not know what caused it-- him scratching because his ears itched, him having an allergy to something in his surroundings, stress, or none of the above.
Michelle

Have a purrfect day
Cherie