Hi Gloria
  Yes..These were in Tenn.  Now in Vermont and doing very well...
They have put on plenty of weight and grown beautiful coats...
A big change from when they were taken from AW...
Interesting..The 2 FeLV+ mentioned below for euthanasia have turned
out to be the most active of the 6 and I think just the initial visit to
the vet...Just goes to show..Don't give up on these guys....
Tad

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is this in Tennessee?  Just wondering about location -

Gloria