Lohna,

I'm no expert but, I have had cats that sometimes twitch all over and growl in their sleep and I just figured they were dreaming. Have you tried waking her up and , if so, does the "seizure" stop? If there is no physical cause for this and it is just from the stress of having been out there, you might try getting some Bach Flower remedy call "Rescue Remedy" (available at many health food stores) and put a few drops in her water. Taking it directly is unpleasant for cats as it is alcohol based.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lohna Esteb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:08 AM
Subject: Kittypoo

My cat I rescued turned out to have this disease. She has done just great for several years. She got out, and was gone for 6 weeks. she came back but I can tell it was stressful for her. She is having strange almost seizure like episodes when she is asleep. I have seen her head kind of jerk in the past, but this is her feet and head and eyes and she hisses.

I didn't realize there was anything I could do to help her. Please advise about food and anything else I should be doing. The messages are so many and it's hard to find out what I should start doing. I'm sure her immune system needs to be helped. She is a feral cat, but she lets me pick her up since she returned. I think she knows she is sick.

Lohna