I agree with everyone else Patti.  You did what you could, and she
knows where to come for food and shelter.

My boyfriend once let a feral get out of the house once and I never saw
her again.  I know it's upsetting, but things may still work out for
her.  They do have a will of their own, and she may just be happier
away from people.  :(

tonya

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7sgqa/<http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7sgqa/>

http://pages.ivillage.com/ruthiegirl1/MyFeLVinformationSite/<http://pagesivillage.com/ruthiegirl1/MyFeLVinformationSite/>