2-4 years is quite an extension.  I think that might be worth 3 weeks boarding at NEVOG personally, but I have never had to leave someone at the vet that long and would also have a hard time doing it.

NEVOG's partnership with ACI is actually how we started going there. We were driving Fern 3 hours to a place in CT first to get the thrombospondin and then NEVOG joined the study and we switched to there, only 45 minutes from where we were living.

I think it is wonderful that Mandy is so happy, and I am so supportive of everything that you are doing for her, and that you are allowing her to be as she is, happy. Many people would not just because of how sick she looks.  I am all for what you are doing, and I hope that her happiness lasts.

Michelle