I'm sure we all understand.  And I am equally sure Casper is with her friends and your friends and angels who will guide her and keep her.  She may even return to you one day.  She is very grateful to leave this world loved and held and cared for.  She was warm and loved.  Know how very grateful she is and that she sends you her love.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: A few questions

Thanks for that post. Rescue little ones from the pound I lose too may. feral kittens trapped are much healthier...its sad.
Please pray that my little casper found Baby C my positive. Baby C was my very first rescue and very first positive.
After kitten season is over I will be looking for a positive to give a forever home.
Karen