Using homeopathics is such an individual thing.  Hideyo has had great success with Sulphur and it didn't help Gypsy at all.  Patti wrote about using BioPlasma, (a combination of 12 cell salt remedies), that helps with nutrient absorption, Gypsy does seem to respond favorably to that.  We've had her on so many different things trying to narrow it down, but I think what she did best on was a combination of Phosphorus, Arsenicum Album, and China, (also called Cinchona Officinalis).  I would strongly suggest consulting with Darla http://www.kitsnk9s.com/Kitsnk9sHome.htm
for more specific remedies that might help Ginger.  She has you fill out an extensive questionnaire to determine your animal's physical and emotional profile and what might best help them.

I'm afraid I spoke too soon about Gypsy's diarrhea resolving.  There was liquid stool in the litterbox this morning, so we've had another setback.  There are so many darn variables it's hard to tell what causes her to improve and what is detrimental.  She is, however, so very much improved overall.  Something is working.  I was at the point of considering pts, and now I wouldn't dream of it.  Let us know what you decide to do for Ginger and certainly let me know if anything you try seems to help.
Nina

Nina,
    She has been off the antibiotics for days now. Which homeopathic remedies do you feel helped Gypsy?
Thanks,
Michelle