yep the whole c naming thing that's us....
hey I rescue gliders too !!!!!!! I have a mom dad and joey right now on the website.my cats love to stay up all night and watch them !!!!
I heard its not good to get dad neutered while the joey is just coming out of pouch..too much time away even if just for the better part of the day. what do you think?
Girl you have a handle on the whole thing...everything has changed since my first in 83. they told me I had toxo but wasn't sure what that was it came from a cat and the old tests couldn't tell the difference from past exposure or present infection....amnio was new and not an option unless you were over 35.
I think you have everything covered and I am proud to know you again....