Hideyo, don't even let yourself think in those terms. If the worst came
to the worst, we are all here to do whatever we can to help you and your
cats find homes.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hideyo
Yamamoto
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 2:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Need all your prayers - please!!

I don't think they will take them away right away.. but if I can't find
a home for them.. which I won't --whenever I look a home for them, I end
up with more cats --my question is then, what will they do?  Will they
take away from me and eventually kill them?