Hi, Kathy, thank you very much!
How are the kittens? (maybe now they are too big to be called kittens?)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kat
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 2:29 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Need all your prayers - please!!

Dear Hideyo,

I'm sending stay strong vibes and will keep my candles lit for you until
you win this battle.  Better to be over prepared (actually
no-such-thing)
that to just passively answer questions as they come.  Definately get
your
previous vet's support - in writing - and contact ALDF and maybe even
Best
Friends Sanctuary - they've been known to help out too.

Also sending prayers for Ginger...

Kat (Mew Jersey)