Fred also had a lump on the back of his upper neck, I had it removed and checked to be safe. It was pretty small, about the size of a big pimple. It was hard and the vet thought it would turn out to be nothing which it did, but she said it would have kept growing if we had left it. She also said it was possible it could come back, which it hasn't, that was about a year ago a little less ago. I don't remember what she called it, but it was basically a fatty tissue lump. It wasn't too expensive to remove and my vet is pretty expensive for the most part.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com