And I forgot to say how great it is that his appetite is back!!
Michelle

In a message dated 12/5/2005 2:21:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have good news to report, Jake has regained his appetite and his personality as well.  I am so relieved!  I don't know what it was, but I stopped the vitamin C and the meds and he slowly came back.  He still is having diarrhea though.  I will try the Diarsanyl, hopefully that will help.

I am giving him Interferon -- what are some other things you all use to supplement?  Sorry for all the questions, but I am new to this and want to do what's best for my kitty!

Marissa