Marissa,
    Besides the Diarsanyl, I would give him some probiotics, which are good bacteria for his gut.  The Baytril probably wiped them all out.  The same companies that sell Diarsanyl online usually have probiotics made for animals, like Benebac, but you can also just give him plain yogurt (1/4 teaspoon a day for a few days) or buy acidophilus at a health food store.

    The only supplement I might give him at this point is slippery elm, which soothes the GI system and is supposed to increase immunity also.  I would not start on any other supplements until his diarrhea clears up.  You want to keep what is going into him as simple as possible to help clear that up.  You may want to ask your vet about giving him W/D or I/D Hills prescription food for a few days to see if it resolves the diarrhea.

Michelle