My small rescue group has been trying to help a woman who has been feeding cats at her trailer park. The first cat she brought in has tested positive for Felv. Of course the vet recommends euthanization. She already has three six-month-old cats in her home. The options as I see it are 1) euthanize 2) take home and vaccinate the other cats or 3) take back to the trailer park and let him free roam again.

I cannot make this decision for her and she just wants to keep talking about what to do. Meanwhile, the cat is in a dog crate in my garage. How reasonable is it for her to keep the cat and still protect her cats?

Anne V
Warner Robins, GA