Hideyo--I just sent my testimonial to you directly along with an email. Please read the email too. Let me know you receive/can open attachment ok.
love and hugs, Kerry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:25 PM
Subject: RE: Hideyo's court case 19th?? - to Michelle

Michelle -  If I ever forget to tell you, I wanted to you know how grateful I am of your insight on this.  And I will tell all my furry children how much you are helping me and saving their lives!!

Yes, everything you say totally makes sense.  I wish I had something physical to proof that they had given me the permit --- I think I can reasonably reason it in such a way that – someone reported me in 2004 having multiple cats and the officer came by to investigate --- and he did not put any record in my file that he gave me the permit after the investigation,, but also there was no other follow up in the file at all, which may make it reasonable to believe what I am saying --- though the officer who gave me the permit lied to Denise (director of ASD) that I only had 8 cats in April of 2004 and he only gave me the permit of 8 (I had 18 then, and I have 20 now) --- so, I am not sure how I am going to prove that he is also lying to cover his butt – I gave all the paper work to him, but he did not keep anything in the file..

I don’t know, Michelle if I mentioned to you about another lady who had 120 cats in her property in Alb, in 2004, they gave her a sanctuary status to her.  She was very much in a similar situation as I was (lives in a residential zone) --- but she really did not want me to bring her case up as she wants to protect her cats which I respect totally – in case the city finds out and may try to take her status away, too.  When I mentioned this case briefly, she thought the sanctuary status was also given to incorrectly. But I did not want to give Denise this lady’s information – is there anything I can do from this information??

I will bring all the points up as you mentioned, and that’s what Greg suggested, too --- so that if I appeal, I can make sure that I can use all the arguments I need –

Hope this helps. Again, I am far from an expert on this, so take my suggestions as merely that.

Michelle