Jen, I'm praying for him.  I don't really understand about the white blood cell count-- if anything, chemo usually makes that go down. It seems like he has an infection now?

I am really sorry if you did chemo partially because I recommended it and he is having this reaction.  I was glad when you said you were doing it and he seemed to be responding so well, but now I feel terrible about recommending it.  I never heard of a cat reacting this way to it.

Please let us know what happens at the oncologist's.

Michelle