GLOW for bailey, belinda.....

no suggestions as the only anemia i've dealt with either was too far gone to treat (back when i didn't know what pale gums meant, sadly), or responded easily to resolving the cause (a really bad flea year, back before topical treatments.)

re: the stomatitis, i echo gloria in that antirobe/clindamycin seemed to work really well with the sanctuary cats; my siberian has major problems with it that one vet thought could only be resolved with extraction--another vet had had good results with a 3-shot series of depomedrol one week apart. we did that a little over a year ago, and she hasn't had a recurrence since.... with bailey's other problems, however, i have no idea how that'd work....

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]