sad news-
Tiggie died yesterday, surrounded by loving humans, her 2 vets and myself.
She went downhill very fast.... by the time I got her to our vet, she was on her way out. I believe we were just too late by the time we tried her supplements.
The vets asked Ashley, our eleven-year old daughter, if she would take this lovely cat home to care for him- he had been rescued but was in bad need of a loving home, so we did.
Ashley´s named him Malcom, and is carefully introducing him to our other cat and two dogs today.
Thank you all for all your help and support- I couldn´t have managed as well as I did without it.
I´ll still be in touch on the forum,
Elizabeth