Title: Message
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about Tiggie, Elizabeth. But I'm glad she was not alone, but surrounded by those who loved and cared for her. love and hugs to you and your family, Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of elizabeth holtermann
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:23 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Tiggie passed away yesterday

sad news-
Tiggie died yesterday, surrounded by loving humans, her 2 vets and myself.
She went downhill very fast.... by the time I got her to our vet, she was on her way out. I believe we were just too late by the time we tried her supplements.
The vets asked Ashley, our eleven-year old daughter, if she would take this lovely cat home to care for him- he had been rescued but was in bad need of a loving home, so we did.
Ashley´s named him Malcom, and is carefully introducing him to our other cat and two dogs today.
Thank you all for all your help and support- I couldn´t have managed as well as I did without it.
I´ll still be in touch on the forum,
Elizabeth