Hi guys,

I wanted to ask everyone's opinions/thoughts on
dreaming about kitties you have lost.  I know it's OT,
but I have a hard enough time keeping up with the
posts here, so joining the OT list is not an option
for me time-wise.

Since Cricket has passed, I have continued to look for
signs from him letting me know he's ok.  The best I
have gotten is a dismembered cricket that my other two
kitties left by my bed a day or so after he passed,
which was weird because I haven't seen any other
crickets anywhere, inside or out this year.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamed I was walking around
everywhere calling for Cricket.  I couldn't find him
anywhere and kept finding myself in all these
different places.  Rolling hillsides, snow-covered
forests, places I didn't recognize.  The dream was so
real.  And all I did was call for Cricket the whole
time, like I used to when he would sneak out of the
backyard when I wasn't paying attention so he could
explore the neighborhood.  "Crickeeee, Crickeee," over
and over and over.  I started panicking in my dream,
and of course when I woke up, I got upset because I
knew the reason I couldn't find him in my dream was
that he was dead.  It really disturbed me.

Apparently, I still need closure.  I still have guilt
over Cricket's passing, even though I know the facts.
I am disappointed that I haven't seen or heard
something that lets me know he's ok and that he isn't
mad at me.  Do you guys have any idea what that dream
meant, and also, what's a good way for me to get
closure as I think about it a lot?

Thanks for any advice or thoughts you have,
:)
Wendy