I don't know this Black Cat personally but I'd like it if people could pray to keep it's soul rested. On my way to work this morning and was driving along the motorway when I saw a black furball rolling - then it moved. It was a black kittie just been hit and it was trying to run off but it's back end was badly injured so it was dragging itself - I slammed my breaks on to avoid hitting it a second or third time and it managed to get across to go and die. I didn't care who was behind me on motorway but I was not going to hit the poor kittie - I was absolutely distraught - I was shaking and having tearful outbursts all the way to work. It's the 2nd time I've seen that happen around that spot on the motorway.

I just pray that this poor kittie died quickly before the shock wore off, I pray his/her soul finds it's way to peace.

Michelle, Buddy, Minstrel & Angel Bramble