Can she eat cooked turkey? Try the turkey and cooked rice (a subset of Dr. Pitcairn's diet for diarrhea).

Gloria

On Jan 23, 2006, at 8:03 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Lucy actually does really well with turkey, which is why I picked turkey for her raw diet. She does not do as well with other meats. She is not doing badly from the turkey diet either, just decided she is through with it and won't touch it now.

I am glad your cat does so well on EVO. It looks like that may be all that Lucy will eat that I am willing to feed her right now. Do you think if it were going to cause diarrhea it would have done so by now? She had the EVO at about 6 pm, I think-- so 15 hours ago. I just gave her another small handful of it but am afraid to give her more than that right now, but it is is all she will eat besides baby food at the moment.

Thanks,
Michelle

In a message dated 1/23/2006 8:58:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Several books show turkey is a major allergen for cats. Kitty, my live in former feral, had diarrhea so bad the vets thought she had major pancreas problems. I put her on an elimination diet where we gave her only a couple of foods then added to it. The turkey had to have been the cause but the turkey in EVO is processed differently that the turkey we normally feed cats or that is in cat food. She eats EVO all the time and has had no problems. Even her vet was amazed. She is almost 14 and cats don't usually develop allergies that bad at her age.