-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 11:56 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Belinda

PS.  I am not ready to give up yet, I just can't figure out what to do
for him, I will ask my vet again about the steriod, and also the
leukeran before he has been on the pred too long for it to have full
effect.

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com