Thanks, Belinda.  I do have the milk thistle, but what is the other you mentioned..and where do I get it...Yesterday morning when he threw up just the liquid, it had the milk thistle in it..so the rest of the day I was trying to get him to eat anything...I thought it might be ok to leave off the supps and just try to get him to eat something..I tried everything...he would only take a bite or 2 of any of it.. I did finally get him to drink some chicken broth with a little meat in it..He also finally started going to the water bowl on his own..he has always drank alot of water so I was getting concerned about that until he started going on his own..He did make it to the litter box a few times, too..but he is so wobbly and just tires out really easy..He has lost so much weight in the last week.  This all came on so sudden.  Rapid weight loss and all of it...I do hope he will eat some more today..I did read that we should stay away from fishy things and oily foods...So I am going to try turkey, chicken, eggs and cottage cheese for now in hopes that he will get some strength back...
Another thing that shocked me...as bad as he feels, he went to the scratching post and looked as if he was going to tear it up..Guess that is a good thing..
Anyway, please keep him in your prayers...This is going to be a tough one, I'm afraid,
Kerry, Bandy and Buster