I'm so angry with my vet. I took Rudy to another vet today because I thought it just did not feel right. My regular vet didn't do blood work. He knows she has felv so I thought that would be the first thing he would do. The second vet says her Kidneys have stopped functioning she has a low body temp and that the first doc didn't even clean her ears like he said he did.  She was given fluids and more medicine, but the out look is not good. I will syringe feed her and take her back to the new vet in two days. I pray that it will turn around and maybe be just a kidney infection. Rudy is 13 years old and has always been a finicky eater. The doc says the staggering is weakness from not eating or drinking. Please keep us in your prayers.  Sheila